Monday, October 26, 2009

What have we been doing?

Sorry for the lapse in updates!! We bees busy around here!! Work is killing me at the moment. Anyway..
Coop spent this past weekend with Nana and Granddaddy. We first went boot shopping with them Saturday morning. Coop got some new black cowboy boots with green flames on the side. I have lost my camera so unless Libby took a pic of them you will have to wait to see them! Mom got a new pair too, so fun!
Then Coop asked to go to Zoo Boo, so Nana and Granddaddy took the Teenage Mutant Nija Turtle to the zoo...I laughed out loud when I saw these pics from Libby(Nana). Either Coop insisted the shell be in the front or this is one upside down turtle!!





Nana and Granddaddy took him to Mud Island on Sunday. I have heard this is a great field trip, I have not been here since I was little.

Coop on the monorail, he was so excited telling me that it was a train with the tracks on the top instead of the bottom! No Coop they do not make anything like that at Target!!







Mud Island is a winding path laid out like a map of the United States. At the end you end up in Gulf of Mexico. Coop loved hopping from state to state!

Love this pic with the view of downtown in the background.

















So when you get to the Gulf of Mexico, you can get in a paddle boat!!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

The lv handbags Company was founded more than a hundred years ago in France. Initially, the company produced high quality leather suitcases for the European market. These lv wallets became very popular among the rich people of Europe. After establishing its luggage range, the louis vuitton purses Company diversified into creating a range of purses for ladies.