Thursday, March 18, 2010

Steamboat, Colorado!!

The night before we left. This is Coop very excited about his dinosaur that dances and sings to..."Low Low Low"

This is driving up Rabit Ears Pass from Denver to Steamboat. It was pretty scary!


Here we go with tons and tons of pics on the SKI MAN!!!!!









Whoa...worn out! Long day on the slopes!!!


We spent one day up on top of a mountain. We went snow mobiling, ate lunch, and hung out!!
This is Coop in the igloo that Adam made for the kiddies.

Coop and I getting ready to go up the mountain.


Yes that is me getting ready for a ride!

And this is what happens when I go for that ride!!!!!



So after I took a little spill in the snow. I decided the couch built in the snow with my wine bottle is the best place for me!





Our favorite hang out was at Slope Side on the bottom of one of the big ski runs. Coop loved the big snow pile...he was king of the hill!!





Hanging around the house having fun!