Monday, July 20, 2009

Fashion Show

This is why I do what I do. When I taught at Madonna, I had many moments where I could stop and think this is why I do what I do. I have not had as many with my new job, but Saturday was one of the best by far! I am now on the administrator side of things, so I spend many hours dealing with staff and not as much with the clients. I am happy though that this week I should be spending most of my time in the houses and with my clients! Anyway Saturday we had a Family meeting and Fashion Show. Our exec director is leaving so we had a farewell day! These are pics of some of my clients that I work with. It was such a wonderful day. They were so stinkin cute! They did a great job and I was so proud of them. Like I said it was one of those moments, when I could stop and say this makes all the headaches worth it!





Miss Diva, I asked her if I could take a pic, she did a turn and put her hand on her hip! It was hysterical!!













I know we are not suppose to have favorites, but a teacher would be lieing if she said she didn't. This is one of two favs. She is nonverbal and deaf. She can be very feisty, but I love her hands down! She is an incredible sewer, she can make anything. She also makes little bags and sales them for $3. Of course I have a few!





























Second fav is in this pic, I love the guy to the right of me! He has an amazing story on how he ended up with WTFS, he was homeless, an alc0holic, and married. Now he is so stable and such a great guy!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here I will introduce a classic louis vuitton bag — Duomo. This city bag in Damier canvas takes Louis vuitton bags name from the historic shopping district in Florence, Italy. The lv , one of the architectural and artistic wonders of the world, is one of the largest cathedrals in the world, with old architectural structures still well-preserved and intact. You can imagine the rich history and culture behind this louis vuitton .