Monday, December 7, 2009

First Weekend in December

We have just finished the first weekend in December. If they all are this full and go by as quick as this one it will be January before I know it.

We started Friday night at Coops first Basketball game. I had a work emergency and was a little late. I heard he did great till I got there! I think it was because he spent Thursday night with my mom because we had a Ptolemy Christmas Party so I had not seen him from Thursday am to Friday night!! He just missed me and wanted to sit with me instead of on the bench!!











The is Coop with his hands up on Defense!!





Christine and Ryan Groves went with us to the Blues Ball again this year. We do not have many pics b/c the Groves had a little camera mishap but here our a few that Libby took before. Yes it is like prom!! Yes we even had Bob drive us downtown and drop us off!!







Christine and I spent the afternoon getting our makeup done at Joesph's..so fun..they serve Champagne while they make you up! Not such a great pic of me but oh well. Christine looks awesome!

Then Coop was picked up on Sunday for a trip to Shelby Forrest with Bob and Libby. He said "it was so fun MOM" when he got home. He pet a King Snake and came home with Owl feathers. He took his basketball and granddaddy took him to practice bball at the Racquet Club after. Granddaddy has been taking him about once a week and he does well because he will listen to him much better!





Happy December! We will see what this next weekend brings!



No comments: